Contribute An Article
Our quest is to develop contemporary, immersive information on Cronotech.co.za.
What is greater, Cronotech.co.za is regularly lookin for imaginative, new suggestions from authors like you.
Write for our site! Cronotech.co.za welcomes documents. Provided you are interested in blogging for us, you need to complete the form beneath.
Make sure you provide pitches and completed articles for consideration operating the form just below.
- Choice will be given to unique coverage and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Articles ought to range anywhere between 500 and 1000 words.
- We suggest 1st pitching topics to us before you compose it!
- We anticipate work as a Word doc instead of a PDF.
- We welcome the usage of in-line one way links for acknowledging sources.
- Please provide your article post or pitch just once. You should not submit it a number of instances!
Should I Compose a Subject?
That would be very good! We save the right to modify it for SEO, style or just to make it a lot more attention-snatching. But if you like to suggest one, that tends to make our work simpler.
Can you alter my content?
We shall alter for content and clearness, doing our very best to maintain your voice. You will be able to review our edits right before we publish.
Anything other than that I ought to maintain in mind?
Entries should be penned in blog style, with concise passages and lots of white space. Incorporating a few sub-headings is a lot appreciated, and please use only 1 space in between sentences!
Should I include a photo?
Of Course! Please do! You’re going to get more viewers with a good photo!
What about my profile pic?
Our system utilizes your very own email to obtain your avatar from Gravatar, so make certain your photograph is submitted there.
What should I do after I submit my write up?
When it runs, we trust you’ll be active in the reviews, getting back to readers’ issues or insights.
We look ahead to your contribution!
Use The Form Below To Present Your Guest Post
Common Words Utilized: